Survey PRAEG is a market research panel run by TRP Research Ltd on behalf of MG Alba in order to provide insight into how different Media is consumed amongst the Gaelic speaking population in Scotland.
TRP Research work with a wide range of companies to help them gain an understanding of their audience.
This Privacy Notice explains how we use the information that we collect about you when you sign up to Survey PRAEG.
- All personal details provided will remain confidential and secure. We won’t pass on any personal details to any third parties for selling, marketing or any other purposes.
- There is no charge for taking part in Survey PRAEG.
- We promise to collect and process your data safely in accordance with the Market Research Society Code of Conduct. To see a copy of this please visit https://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/code_of_conduct, email us at email@example.com or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG.
- Your data will be stored on our secure servers in the UK and in our Survey tool provider called QuestBack. If you would like to see a copy of Questback’s Privacy Notice please visit https://www.questback.com/data-privacy, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG. If you are at an event ask one of our recruiters to see a copy of Questback’s Privacy Notice.
- We will not send your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Survey PRAEG guarantees members anonymity and confidentiality.
- We will let you know why we need each piece of information during the sign up process as well as asking for your consent to process your data.
- We will only use the name, postal address, email address and telephone number you have provided to send you surveys, rewards and to communicate with you in relation to Survey PRAEG. We will only use the contact details provided for this purpose and will seek further consent from you before using your contact details for any other purpose.
- We need to know your age, gender, postcode and Gaelic language to ensure that our panel represents the population of the Gaelic speaking population in Scotland. Our reporting is based on broader categories with age being reported as an age bracket (e.g. 16-24) and postcode being converted into large areas (e.g. Highlands and Islands).
- We keep a record of the information you have provided in our files but information that personally identifies you is never shared with our clients, third parties or used in our reporting.
- If you don’t provide us with this information then unfortunately you will not be able to be on the panel.
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If there are any details that need updating please email email@example.com or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG and we will amend our records accordingly. We may contact you via an email, letter or phone-call to check that the details you have provided to us are correct.
- You have a right to access the information that we hold on you, should you wish to access this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG, confirming which information you wish to see.
- If you want to move your personal data from Survey PRAEG to another market research panel please let us know by contacting us at email@example.com and we can arrange for it to happen.
- If you have any concerns over the information that we hold on you or the way in which it has been processed you have a right to request the restriction of processing of your data. Should you wish to do this please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG.
- We may occasionally send you text messages in relation to Survey PRAEG through Sendmode Business Messaging. If you would like to see a copy of Sendmode’s Privacy Notice please visit www.sendmode.co.uk/gdpr-compliance-sendmode. Each text message will include the option to opt out if you no longer want to receive texts from us.
- Your personal information will be stored and processed while you are completing surveys or until the project ends.
If within 6 weeks of joining the panel you have not completed a survey we will contact you asking you to complete a survey to remain on the panel. If you do not do this we will remove you from the panel and will not contact you again.
If you receive your surveys by email and have completed at least 1 survey since joining the panel we will continue to send surveys to you for up to 9 months unless you have asked us to stop. Between 6-9 months after the last survey was completed we will contact you asking you to complete a survey to remain on the panel. If you do not do this we will remove you from the panel and will not contact you again.
If you receive your surveys by post and have not completed a survey for 6 weeks we will contact you asking you to complete a survey to remain on the panel. If you do not do this we will remove you from the panel and will not contact you again.
We will send you surveys every week unless you choose to leave the panel or let us know that you do not want us to send you the survey. Your individual survey responses will be collected and stored on our secure servers but this information will never be passed on to our clients. Your data will be combined with data from other panel members and once this has taken place it will not be possible to identify you through your survey responses.
- You will be rewarded for taking part in our surveys with shopping vouchers, payments to a community group or charity donations.
- All rewards will be administered by TRP Research. Your personal data will never be shared with the retailers, community groups or charities that we work with.
- We will continue to send you your rewards as long as you remain on the panel.
Leaving the Panel
- You can leave the panel at any time or object to us processing your data. To unsubscribe please email email@example.com, write to Freepost Survey PRAEG or if you receive your weekly survey by post tick the opt-out box on your weekly survey. Once you have unsubscribed we will keep your details on our records but will not use this information to contact you again.
- If you would like us to completely remove you from our panel and would no longer like us to retain any information about you please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG stating that you would like us to “Remove all your details”. If you choose this option there is a possibility that we may contact you again in the future as we will no longer have a record of who you are.
- If you need any further information or wish to lodge a complaint please contact us at email@example.com or write to us at Freepost Survey PRAEG. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Market Research Society at https://www.mrs.org.uk/standards/complaint-handling/tab/how_to_complain or the ICO at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.
- For more information on the survey, rewards, panel news or FAQs please visit our website www.surveypraeg.com.
- We keep our Privacy Notice under regular review; the notice was last updated on 09/03/2021.